Since the first disposable diaper was invented by Valerie Hunter Gordon in 1948, the product has gone through several changes with thinner variants, pant diapers, adhesive waistbands and more entering the market. With the availability of dispoable diapers, you don’t want to go back to the cumbersome old practices of cloth or cotton diapers because you not only want to save your time but also salvage a good night sleep for your baby and you. Before you zero in on a brand of diapers, here’s what you will need to know.
What Are Diapers Made Of?
Most disposable diapers are made of superabsorbent polymers, elasticized waist bands and resealable tapes. They usually have an outer lining of polyethylene film that prevents wetness and soiling. The intermediate layers are made up of air-laid paper and superabsorbent polymers to soak dampness. The layer nearest to the skin is made up of non-woven material that distributes any wetness to the absorbent layers.
Why Himalaya Baby Diapers?
Diaper dermatitis or rash are common for babies before the age of three due to several factors such as poor quality. It has been estimated that about 30% of infants1 that are on diapers are affected by diaper dermatitis, which also happens to be one of the most common skin conditions in babies. Using poor quality diapers is bound to increase the dampness, the mixing of feces and urine, and raise the skin pH leading to fecal enzymes and microbial activity, resulting in diaper rash.
Here is why your baby needs Himalaya diapers:
- Himalaya diapers have a unique, soft and easy-to-fit design that is especially created for maximum comfort and care for your baby.
- The diapers are enriched with a blend of natural ingredients that form a protective anti-rash shield. They reduce the activity of harmful enzymes and inhibit the microbial growth, thereby, helping prevent diaper rash.
- The superabsorbent polymer layer absorbs multiple wettings to give maximum protection from dampness and helps your baby to get an undisturbed sleep.
- Himalaya’s ultra soft diapers are also clinically tested, hypoallergenic and free from fragrances.
The Goodness Of Himalaya Diapers:
- Rapid absorption mechanism helps keep your baby’s skin dry
- Anti-rash shield prevents rashes on your baby’s gentle skin
- The diapers are clincially tested to ensure maximum protection and comfort to your baby
- Breathable fabric ensures proper air circulation
- Buttery soft layer protects your baby’s soft and sensitive skin
- Uniform distribution of fluids
- Leak proof soft elastic edges prevent leakage
Naturtal components Aloe Vera and Yashada Bhasma make a protective anti-rash shield that reduces the actvity of harmful enzymes, inhibits microbial growth and prevents diaper rash.
|Size of the diaper||No. of diapers in pack||Weight / age of baby|
|Small||2, 9, 28, 54||Up to 7kg / Up to 3 months|
|Medium||2, 9, 28, 54||5-11kg / 3-9 months|
|Large||2, 9, 28, 54||8-14kg / 9-18 months|
- 6 Secret Foods For A Flat Tummy – May 2, 2017
- Here’s How Kareena Kapoor Lost Her Weight Post Pregnancy – April 26, 2017
- Can You Use Vicks VapoRub For Babies? – April 25, 2017
- What Kind Of Mother Are You? Find Out From The Zodiac Signs – April 21, 2017
- 7 Symptoms Of Ovarian Cancer You Should Not Ignore – April 21, 2017
- 20 Bollywood Quotes On Love – Then And Now – April 13, 2017
- Guess The Countries Where Babies Cry The Most – April 10, 2017
- Here’s Why Baby Boys Should Be Allowed To Cry – April 6, 2017
- 7 Things A Wife Secretly Fears About Her Husband – April 6, 2017
- Here’s Why You Must Not Judge Other Moms – April 3, 2017
Incnut Incnut Incnut